People don’t change. Their priorities do.
10 Old Fashioned Dating Habits We Should Make Cool Again
- 1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
- 2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
- 3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
- 4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
- 5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
- 6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
- 7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
- 8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
- 9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
- 10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
There’s a special place in my heart for the ones who were with me at my lowest and still loved me when I wasn’t very loveable.
I just wish I had someone to talk to late at night, every night. Not just anyone, but.. you know.. someone that’s special. That would be nice.
Be a loner. That gives you time to wonder. To search for the truth.
Page 1 of 1010
← Newer • Older →